Payment for a service represents the customer’s agreement to all our terms and conditions!
Terms and Conditions:
The following administrative terms apply to contracts arranged by ibiRide. Acting as a transporter, for passenger services between the departure points and destinations specified at the time these services are reserved and paid. By finalizing the acquisition of the transfer, as well as by making the trip, the passengers agree on the provisions mentioned below:
- the booking name must be that of a passenger who will be in the car during the trip.
- the booking details (pickup point, drop off point, pickup hour, passenger name, etc.) can be modified only up to 48 hours from the first pickup hour, and date declared.
- smoking, eating, or alcohol drinking in the car during the trip is forbidden.
- booking a service requires advance payment for the service. Payments can be made via Payment link, PayPal, Revolut, or bank transfer. We do not accept checks as a payment method.
the prices and budgets provided by the ibiride commercial team are valid for 10 days. After this period, availability will need to be re-checked. Any changes or additional services are subject to availability and must be paid for in order to be confirmed.
The Transfer Price:
- the transfer price doesn’t include additional fees like parking or any other specific request that was not agreed upon prior.
- the transfer price doesn’t include stops or detours.
- the transfer price will be recalculated if the customers changes the booking’s details.
- we reserve the right to change prices at any time depending on inflation, economic situation, competitors, or other factors. The change in prices will not affect confirmed bookings.
- the customer will book a vehicle category authorized to carry the number of passengers and will not overload the vehicle.
- if the reserved vehicle is not available to do the transfer, we will send a car with same specifications or next category, without informing the client. We will notify the client if a particular event occurs, and we can’t provide same vehicle specifications or next class, and if he doesn’t agree with our solution, we will refund the customer 100% of the payments made by the customer to IbiRide up to that time.
- each vehicle has a limited baggage storage capacity. Before booking a ride, please consult how many pieces of baggage can fit. All bags must fit in the trunk. We do not accept luggage inside the vehicle, or on the passenger seats.
Waiting Time, Extra Charges and Customer No Shows:
- the waiting time is :
- 60 minutes for the airport pickups (starting from the flight arrival) .
- 15 minutes for any other pickups point.
- if the customer doesn’t show up at the agreed meeting point during the above specified waiting time and has not informed IbiRide of any unexpected events, IbiRide will consider that the customer has cancelled the service and will not be refunded for any payments made to IbiRide for that particular service. The vehicle will leave the meeting place without any further notice.
Upon the customer`s request and with permission from IbiRide, the driver can extend the waiting time, in this case the customer is subject to an extra charge calculated per hour. The hour is not divisible.
- Ibiride is not responsible for flight irregularities. In such cases, ibiRide will do its best to adapt and still provide the transport service, based on availability. The reserved vehicle can no longer be guaranteed. A suitable replacement will be offered depending on availability. If an alternative is not available, the service will be canceled without a refund.
In case of a canceled ride due to flight irregularities, IbiRide will provide the necessary receipts and/or invoices so that the cost can be claimed from the airline or insurance company.
Booking Cancelation and Refund:
- cancelling a booking within 48 hours prior to the pickup time, will not result in a refund.
- cancelling a booking between 48 up to 72 hours prior to the pickup, will result in a refund of 50% of all payments made towards that particular service.
- cancelling a booking at least 72 hours prior to the pickup, will result in a 100% refund of all payments made towards that particular service.
- in the case of refunding payments, regardless of the reason, ibiRide does not carry the commissions related to the processing of the initial payment as well as that of the return. In such cases, we will deduct said commissions from the total refunded amount.
*for last minute bookings we do not offer any refund.
**the refund will be operated in maximum 48 hours after the request has been approved by IbiRide, however, due to factors beyond our control it can take up to 10 working days for the refund to be processed by the bank.
GDPR Cookie Consent:
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website, according to General Data Protection Regulation.